Friday 8 July 2011

The Week I Wasn't There

 Unfortunately, the last Wednesday in June I had to be elsewhere (trying to help bail out the Spanish economy) so I asked if someone else could take some notes for me.  On attending rehearsal this week, I asked a Reliable Source what had happened and was told nothing.  As in Nothing Happened.  Fair enough, I thought, I won't need to write much then.  An equally Reliable Source, who arrived a little later, informed me that after a little work on the harmonies of Luck Be a Lady, in which the ladies themselves were allowed to join in for the one and only time, the men who wished to audition had some time to rehearse their audition songs and everyone else went home early.  I am providing both storylines so that you can decide for yourselves which one you think is more accurate.  I couldn't possibly comment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment